Academic Partner Programme
CREST’s mission is to build capability, capacity and consistency in to the global technical assurance, detection and response and threat intelligence markets. Our relationship with Academic institutions forms a core part of this strategy and as a consequence we actively work with colleges and universities to encourage the very best people to consider a career in the cyber security industry.
We recognise that to build talent for the future, we must invest in training and development today. By working closely with academia, CREST is able to invest in developing capacity in this future talent pool.
CREST provides the following support for academia:
• Publicity for Universities that have relevant technical information assurance courses
• Support to syllabus creation and refinement
• Subsidised CPSA examination vouchers for Universities that have relevant technical information assurance courses;
• Internship and work placement opportunities
• Career advice and guidance to students
• CRESTx information sharing
Further information on the CREST Academic Partnership Programme is available here.
If you want to discuss any aspects of the CREST Academic Partnership Programme, please contact [email protected]